Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Opening Comments

My name is Brutus. I'm a libertarian Republican. Basically I started this because I wanted to get into the world of blogging and discussing current events, politics, religion and other such important things like the newest Dilbert comic.

Some Interesting Things About Me

  • I think Marcus Brutus got a bad rap.
  • I'm an Irish nationalist.
  • I don't really find Paris Hilton attractive.
  • I think material naturalism is overrated in colleges.
  • I think institutionalized education is often a joke.

You'll learn more. For those of you who know me, enjoy. For those of you who don't, learn.

Pro Liberate Et Veritas

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I don't really find Paris Hilton attractive either.

What exactly is material naturalism?

Institutionalized education is almost a total joke, especially when the government runs it.

Yay.